BANKRUPTCY & CASH CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Self-Paced Online Course: Bankruptcy & Cash Crisis Management
Study Hours: 12
Lack of sufficient finance is a common issue for entrepreneurs and startup companies in all sectors of business, but this can be an acute problem for companies spending time and resources to develop new technologies. Various tools and techniques are discussed in this module to help management navigate a Company through cash crisis and understand the issues involved. The U.S. bankruptcy (Chapter 11, Chapter 7) regulations and protections are explored.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Determine if a business is insolvent and understand the steps involved in a Chapter 11 reorganizations and Chapter 7 liquidation.
- Collateralize a loan or financing through a lien or security interest on assets.
The course is organized into the following sections:
- Bankruptcy: Introduction – Source of Law
- Bankruptcy: Navigating a High Tech Startup through Cash Crisis
- Bankruptcy: Corporate Insolvency ~ Chapter 11 Reorganization
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy & Liquidation
- Bankruptcy: Secured Transactions
- Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy Relief for Individuals & Sole Proprietors