About Silicon Valley Business School
At Silicon Valley Business School, our mission is to guide ambitious individuals and startup ventures toward success in the tech sector.
We provide affordable business education to everyone, everywhere, and you can get yourself an extensive business-school and law-school education from the comfort of your home and we have a passion for nurturing successful entrepreneurs and growing valuable new business ventures.
A Silicon Valley Pathway to Success in the Tech Sector
Students can now take courses at Silicon Valley Middle School, proceed on to earn their high school diploma at Silicon Valley High School before taking certification programs at Silicon Valley Business School, followed by an MBA (coming soon) and then receive ongoing mentoring and support to ensure they achieve success in their careers. This modern family of schools offers a unique pathway to success for ambitious tech business people all over the world.
Our objectives at Silicon Valley Business School are to:
- Leverage the power of the Internet to deliver affordable world-class business education worldwide.
- Build world-leading tools and technologies to bring efficiencies to the educational process.
- Personalize education, providing courses and programs tailored to the learning pace, the interests and needs of each individual student.
- Nurture the business leaders of tomorrow through education, mentoring and career guidance.
- Grow successful new business ventures that deliver value to customers and society at large.
We adopt the following strategies to achieve our mission and objectives:
- Provide students with compelling educational content that is engaging and relevant.
- Facilitate interaction and support from credentialed faculty with extensive experience of business in Silicon Valley and the tech-sector.
- Enable students to move through course materials at their own pace.
- Create a curriculum that provides students with a thorough grounding in the subject matter.
- Encourage repetition such that students are able to replay videos, re-read readings and retake quizzes as many times as is necessary for them to master the material.
- Deliver responsive customer service and support to students, their parents, counselors and educators.
- Design courses that follow a simple step-by-step approach to navigation.
- Constantly search for ways to improve our courses, our customer service and our overall efficiency.
- Actively gather and analyze feedback from students, staff and the community at large.
- Leverage online content and opensource platforms to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Offer flexible and rewarding engagement arrangements to attract top quality faculty, mentors and support staff who are looking to work online.
- Pursue accreditation and certification to cover all the student groups and markets where we operate.
The Silicon Valley Business School journey started as a series of seminars and educational panels that attracting entrepreneurs, investors and some of the leading movers and shakers in the tech sector. The events were taken to tech hubs including Seattle, Mexico City, Barcelona, Montreal, Hong Kong and Auckland New Zealand before the programs moved online with online courses that were offered by Santa Clara University.
Silicon Valley Business School spawned Silicon Valley High School, an accredited online school that has attracted more than 17,000 students and is growing at a rapid pace.
The “SILICON VALLEY BUSINESS SCHOOL” trademark was granted by the USPTO with registration number 4,047,250 in 2011. In 2012, SVBS Co., a Delaware corporation with headquarters in California, was spun out of the parent company Cambridge Manhattan Group, LLC.