Study Hours: 40
This project tests your knowledge and comprehension of all the materials covered in the entrepreneurship course.
It is important that you compete all the course modules listed below before you complete this project.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
This project requires you to:
- Assimilate all the materials you have learned in all the course modules and apply them to a real-world scenario.
- Demonstrate that you understand the various potential routes to success for a technology startup.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the challenges faced at each stage of the startup journey.
- Show that you are able to draw up a plan to take a technology startup toward a successful exit.
You must apply what you have learned in the following modules:
- Bankruptcy & Cash Crisis Management
- Business Organizations
- Finance and Accounting
- IPO & Securities Regulation
- Patent Strategies
- Patents & Intellectual Property
- Personal Finance
- Raising Finance for Startups
- Real Property
- Sales & Business Development
- Torts & Product Liability