SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Self-Paced Online Course: Sales & Business Development
Study Hours: 18
This module covers the following topics: Organizing the Sales Team, Business Development, Sales Skills & Techniques, CRM ~ Customer Relationship Management Systems, Online Meetings and Sales Presentations and Sales in a Startup Venture. The sales function for a startup company is somewhat different from that of a large, established corporation. This module covers the special characteristics of the sales operation and organization in a startup company.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Prepare a sales and business development plan.
- Appreciate how customer relationship management (CRM) systems are being adopted in various organizations.
- Organize a sales team.
- Prepare a plan to install and operate a customer relationship management system for use in sales and business development.
- Appreciate how online meeting and presentation capabilities are being adopted in startups and other business organizations.
The course is organized into the following sections:
- Sales: Organizing the Sales Team
- Sales: Business Development
- Sales: Sales Skills & Techniques
- Sales: CRM ~ Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Sales: Online Meetings and Sales Presentations
- Sales: Sales in a Startup Venture
- Sales: Prospecting
- Sales: Customer Acquisition Management
- Sales: Sales Metrics
- Sales: Growing the Sales Team
- Sales: Sales Force Management